TelestackCoaltrans Global 2021Bühler GmbHViganCleveland Cascades LtdVan Aalst
  • Sailors Society
  • Port of South Louisiana
  • TBA Group
  • Vigan
  • Cimbria
  • The Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology

Ports & Logistics

Rotterdam joins BIM Basis Infra

(Posted on 29/01/21)

The Port of Rotterdam and the construction industry are embracing digitisation at a rate of knots. Digitisation and automation allow collaboration in an increasingly complex environment. The precondition for digital collaboration between supply chain partners such as engineering firms and construction companies is that they all...

Read more


Vancouver USA seeking west coast bulk facility operator

Vancouver USA seeking west coast bulk facility operator

(Posted on 27/01/21)

The Port of Vancouver USA is seeking Statements of Interest (SOI) from parties interested in operating a high-volume marine export bulk facility at the port’s Terminal 2, Berth 7 location.SOI submissions are due by 5 p.m. PST on Monday, March 12, 2021. To submit questions regarding this SOI, email port sales director, Brent...

Read more


Grain plant to strengthen UAE food security

Grain plant to strengthen UAE food security

(Posted on 25/01/21)

Abu Dhabi Ports has inked a 50-year land lease agreement with Anchorage Investment, for the development of grain storage and processing plants at Khalifa Port, to be managed by National Feed, one of the largest Agro commodity processors in Abu Dhabi.Set to be developed on a 100,000-sqm plot, and with an initial design capacity of...

Read more


HHLA acquires majority iSAM share

HHLA acquires majority iSAM share

(Posted on 25/01/21)

For the continuation of its growth- and innovation-focused strategy, Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) is acquiring a majority share in iSAM AG. The Ruhr Area-based company, founded in 1983, is a globally active specialist in automation technology. HHLA is taking over 80 percent of shares in iSAM AG. The remaining 20 percent...

Read more


Solid season for HOPA Ports

Solid season for HOPA Ports

(Posted on 20/01/21)

Shipping season on the Great Lakes closed on 8th January and at the combined ports of Hamilton and Oshawa, HOPA Ports has reported a total tonnage for the season of 10.6 million metric tonnes. A total of 649 vessels visited the two ports during the 2020 season, 571 in Hamilton, and 78 in Oshawa.As an integrated port network, the...

Read more


Antwerp bulk throughput decreases

Antwerp bulk throughput decreases

(Posted on 19/01/21)

The total throughput of Port of Antwerp in 2020 amounted to 231 million metric tonnes of cargo, a fall of 3.1% compared with the previous year. Thanks to the buoyant container throughput rates, which set a new record, the port was able to limit the overall decline in throughput. Compared with most other ports in the Hamburg-Le Havre...

Read more


TBA GroupPort of StocktonPort of South LouisianaThe Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology Sailors SocietyTOC Events
  • TOC Events
  • Van Aalst
  • Cleveland Cascades Ltd
  • Port of Stockton

Subscribe to our newsletter

Keep up to date with the latest global news in bulk cargo handling and shipping