- About us
- IBJ Awards
- Free Sample
- Contact us
IBJ Awards » Entry Procedure
Free to enter
Being shortlisted, or winning at The IBJ Awards increases profile to the bulk industry and boosts staff morale. The awards event, to be held at the World Trade Centre, Rotterdam provides a unique networking opportunity for the industry at a glittering gala occasion. Entries are judged by senior industry leaders. Working in separate panels to ensure complete Impartiality, judges are chosen to recognise what is truly outstanding and deserves recognition. The panel will pay particular attention to increased efficiency, safety and environment protection.
You can enter your own company or nominate a company who you feel deserves recognition. Established as a benchmark for excellence across the Maritime Bulk Industry the IBJ Awards remain free to enter and entering could not be simpler.
- Decide the category you wish to enter
- Explain in no more than 700 words, why your company deserves the award. There is no special entry form; simply send in a word document or email
- Up to 3 attachments may be submitted to support entries. They may include images or supporting documents or testimonials. When emailed each image should not exceed 2MB
- You may enter as many categories as you like, submitting separate entries for each
- Entries should be in the English language and submitted by email to email@example.com, or by post to: IBJ Awards, Glenbuck Publishing Limited, Bryn Siriol, Llangollen, Wales LL20 7BE, UK
- Entries should be received by 1st August 2022
Award sponsors may not enter the award category which they are sponsoring. All entries will be acknowledged and entrants will be notified if they are shortlisted. Entry submission confirms agreement with IBJ Awards entry procedure. Category winners will be announced at the IBJ Awards ceremony on 21st November 2022. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any nomination and following the judges input, the publisher will have sole and absolute discretion on determining winners. The Lifetime Achievement, Entrepreneur and Personality of the Year and Special Achievement awards will be determined by an IBJ editorial panel. Winners must be present at the event to receive a trophy or the award may go to the second placed company.
- Preparation is key. Read the description of the category and allow plenty of time to develop and submit your entry - make a note of the deadline 1st August
- Be concise and clear: Make the judges' job easy - write in clear, plain language, and avoid jargon. Whilst you won’t be judged on the design of your entry it will pay to have a well presented and laid-out submission
- Size doesn’t matter: judges will judge against category criteria, not size of company
- The extra mile: the awards are to reward excellence. Demonstrate how you have gone beyond the norm
- Don’t make assumptions: judges all have relevant experience, but will not know the intricacies of your business Briefly, describe the challenges you face
- Be up-to-date: explain your history if you wish, but don’t dwell on it
- Demonstrate how your entry is relevant to today
- Contact us if you need any help in entering